PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE
The owner of this website is Litéra Corporation (Litéra), with principal offices located at 5000 Crossmill Road, McLeansville, North Carolina (USA) 27301.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our website (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Litéra and you regarding the subject-matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, its content, products or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by Litéra at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright and Trademark. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright law, trademark law, and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without Litéra’s express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Litéra, our officers, our shareholders, our affiliates, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. Software. Any software that is made available to download from the Site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work and, in some instances, the patented work of Litéra and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which accompanies or is included with the Software (“EULA”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA, unless he or she first agrees to the EULA terms. The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the EULA. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
6. Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LITÉRA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Third-Party Websites. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities, and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain products or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, express, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our Site.
9. General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, or your use of the Site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Guilford County, North Carolina (USA). You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim of an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. The laws of the State of North Carolina will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
© 2016 Litéra Corporation. All rights reserved.
Information Collection and Use
Litéra is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Litéra collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
In order to use some features of this website, users must first complete a registration form. During registration, users are required to give their contact information (name, e-mail address, company name, location, and telephone number). This information is used to contact users about the topics on our site for which they have expressed interest and to provide support for purchasers of our products.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use for reporting and sponsorship purposes. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Litéra does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information, and we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We may also send the user support announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from support announcements that contain important information about products they have purchases. We communicate with users to provide requested support and to discuss issues relating to their accounts via e-mail or phone.
Notification of Changes
All users of Litéra’s website consent to this Policy. You may contact us with questions or comments regarding this policy by e-mail to Customer-Service@Litera.com or calling
© 2016 Litéra Corporation. All rights reserved.
Bootstrap v.4 is available under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2011-2016 Twitter, Inc.
jQuery v.3.1.0 is available under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2016 The jQuery Foundation
All images have been licensed from their respective users. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a listing of distributive licenses for site assets.
Select Images have been used under the Creative Commons - Zero license via Pexels - 2014-2016 Pexels. LLC
© 2016 Litéra Corporation. All rights reserved.
Litéra LiVE™ and Quick Tools™ are trademarks of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.www.litera.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comparison - docx, doc, rtf, xlsx, xls, pptx, and ppt
- Cleaning - docx, doc, rtf, xlsx, xls, pptx, and ppt
- Conversion - docx, doc
- Your documents are uploaded using a secure HTTPS channel.
- Once your documents have been uploaded, they are stored in tightly controlled storage container that not even our administrators have access to. To protect your data we use the latest technology that Microsoft Azure has available.
- Every night, at midnight Eastern Standard Time, we permanently remove all the files from the previous day.